The Judicial Educator Service Overview
Are you struggling with how to handle educating students involved in disciplinary problems on campus? Do you need an educational system that is easy to manage for all levels of staff that are involved with administering student discipline?
We’ve taken these 2 important issues into consideration, and you’ll find solutions to these problems with The Judicial Educator.
What is The Judicial Educator?
The Judicial Educator consists of 22 modules that educate students who are involved in disciplinary problems on your campus. Randomly generated automatic testing is built into each module. When a student successfully completes the module by passing a test, the subscribing university/college is notified via email or by checking a data base where all their completion information is stored.
This service has been designed for responsive/reactive education only.
Affordable proactive education available!
Special pricing is available for schools who are interested in an affordable option for proactively educating students prior to their arrival to campus or at the start of the academic year. Inquiries about this option should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does The Judicial Educator work?
- As part of a conduct related sanction, the judicial administrator refers a student for education to The Judicial Educator
- The student sets up an account within the system, and selects their personal username and password. After they enroll in the course, the student accesses the module that they have been instructed to complete
- The student completes the educational portion of the module and clicks on a link that takes them to a test area. A test with 10 randomly generated questions appears, and the student must get 7 of the 10 questions correct to “pass” the test.
- Once the student successfully completes the module it is logged into the completion database.
- Individual subscribers determine how completion verification is handled. All options are available. The system can send an email to the referring administrator, to a central email address, or email notification can be disabled.
- If the student does not get 7 of 10 questions correct, they must return to the start of the educational module and begin again.
What educational topics are available through The Judicial Educator?
- How to Successfully Live with A Roommate/s: A Blueprint for Success
- Alcohol and You
- Alcohol 102
- Dating Violence and Date Rape: What You Need to Know
- Fire Safety – College Student Guide for Living
- From “Me” to “We”: Living Successfully In A Community
- Healthy Relationships
- I Am So Angry!
- Personal Responsibility and Decision Making
- Safe Living on a College Campus
- Understanding Myself and Others: Similarities and Differences
- Academic Integrity
- Civility and Respect
- Living Responsibly in an Off-Campus Environment
- Harassment: There’s No Excuse for Abuse
- Understanding and Managing Conflict
- Damage and Vandalism
- Personal and Physical Cleanliness in Residence Halls
- Online Citizenship and Bystander Education
- Bystander Education