Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania Residence Life Office is a featured program.
Description of Activity:
Info for RA Staff
Lego Mike has gone missing! Your job is to find him as you’re doing your rounds.
Every time you find him – you get one point on the Where’s Mike board! (it’ll be the marker board in the office).
The prizes for the most points at the end of the semester will be: TBD (Kim and I will take suggestions)
Why are we doing this?
- To add some fun to duty rounds!
- To promote good observation skills while on duty!
Rules of the Activity:
- You may only find Mike while you’re on Duty
- Once you find Mike – hide him somewhere in the building that RAs should be looking at during a duty round
- You may not find Mike again until someone has found him from your hiding spot (Don’t tell others where you hid him)
- Send Kim and George an email that says where you found him and where you hid him for your point!
- RAs doing rounds together may both get a point but that means that both must wait to find him again until another person hides him.
- Mike must be visible (no ceiling tiles or anything else like that!)
Submitted by George Ruscizyk, Student Life Coordinator, Lock Haven University