RA Video Training…Rated “EC” for extra cheese!
It’s gouda! Better than cheddar!
Looking for serious training videos that unfortunately might bore your staff to tears? If so, don’t look any further! You may need a different approach…
Can you say “cheese” please? Cheddar Productions provides you with a fun, light and entertaining look into the world of the RA.
From managing the first floor meeting, to managing their first roommate conflict, these 10 – 17 minute videos will help train your staff on important topics related to their job.
Six videos provided with supplemental information, covering the following topics.
- Establishing Community
- Managing Roommate Conflicts
- Programming and Publicity
- Ethics and the RA Job
- Managing Your First Floor Meeting
How can you use The Video Staff Trainer Service?
- Spice up training programs…Videos can be used to creatively spice up a training program with fun, educational videos during or at the end of a training program.
- Orient new staff to the job…prior to the start of the academic year, during a semester, or mid year.
- Provide additional training…for staff who could be struggling with a particular issue.
- Focus on issues…as staff members encounter them during the year.
- Supplement “Behind Closed Doors”…