Become A Featured Program!
Featuring your school or program on Reslife.Net has many benefits. Here are just a few…
- Let your colleagues know about all the amazing things you are doing
- Recognize the tremendous efforts of your staff
- Get the word out about employment opportunities at your institution
- Encourage your individual staff members to write and get published
It’s a great way to showcase why your school is the “best of the best!” Each month our most recent program will have its logo and description featured on our home page as well as in our “Featured Programs” section. Plus all schools will be included in our archives.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED…
- Your university/college and program logo. If you don’t have one that fits just right, don’t worry. We can help you with that.
- Two short articles that explain new initiatives that you have undertaken that have advanced your program, along with how you implemented them.
- Two 2 short articles that outline your existing program’s “best of the best” events/offerings/things you do.
SUGGESTED INFORMATION TO INCLUDE…
As we feature your program, we’d also like to include information on your college/university, your housing residence life program, and how individuals apply for a position with you if interested.
- Think about how you want your program represented on our site…
- Tell us why individuals should come and work for you.
- Include info on how interested individuals should contact you.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS TO CONSIDER INCLUDING…
- A picture of your staff team
- Information on how you are responding to hot topics in the field…like sustainability, new construction/design ideas, technology, faculty involvement, living learning communities, ADA compliance, etc.
- Individual articles written by members of your staff team that reflect their passions on the job
- How do you have fun as a staff team?
- Summaries of graduate and doctoral staff members papers and other projects
- Photos as appropriate
Are you ready to get started?
Contact us at INFO@reslife.net or call 215-295-6858 and we’ll personally work with you to schedule and coordinate your submittal!